Friday, August 17, 2007

Yahoo Answers Your Questions

I'm a little obsessed with Yahoo Answers right now. This site allows you to participate in three ways: asking questions, answering questions and voting the best answers to questions. I personally like answering questions. I don't know, maybe there's a know-it-all inside me dying to get out. Questions range from thought provoking (How have you experienced the power of prayer in your life?) to practical (What is the best defense against mosquitos?) to "doh!" (Cole's and Diland phone number?).

It's a great time waster, although I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, if you know what I mean. Still, it's not such a bad place to find answers to your questions as there are a lot of people like me willing to share their expertise.

U U U

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll happen upon those sometimes when I am googling, particularly with cooking related questions! The answers seem to vary and I always wonder which one is right. I should go see if I can find any questions you have answered, LOL ...

Maris said...

it's hard to get accurate fact based answers with this site model. however, when you have opinion based questions, this is where it really becomes effective. i have a lot of fun answering questions. it's just another way to get myself out there you know.