Thursday, August 2, 2007

I Love Tokidoki

I love Tokidoki! For the uninitiated few who still don't know, tokidoki is the creation of an Italian artist Simone Legno. It all started as a personal website, a portfolio and diary of sorts, and has grown into an international business. I don't blame the people who love his creations, they're the most adorable things I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Here's a sampling of tokidoki art...





I just love the colors and the graphics... actually I love everything about Simone Legno's creations. I, and apparently a lot more others, couldn't get enough of them. They're so popular in fact that they have attracted the attention of collaborators... big name companies like LeSportsac, Smashbox and Fornarina.

If you're like me and love their stuff, head on to their online shop and get shopping. Here are some items I'd love to get for myself... (hint, hint)


These would make me buy an iPod just so I could carry it around in this tokidoki iSkin. Brilliant.

U U U

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are all really beautiful and cutesy at the same time. I love the color schemes. Great find!

Anonymous said...

I thought that this was created by some japanese designer. Hahaha. How come an italian artist create a wonderful japanese cartoon/art.

Anonymous said...

bs angel: i know, great artists like him are rare these days. he's really got a knack for vector art too.

aces fan: i was surprised at first too that this was made by an italian artist. his drawings, in a way, is reminiscent of modern japanese art. i guess he loves japanese culture so much. :)

Anonymous said...

im really ahuge fan of TokiDoki its so colorful and artistic !

Anonymous said...

Definetly TokiDoki is my hands down favorite !