Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Easiest Way To Solve A 3x3 Rubik's Cube

I've been meaning to learn how to solve a 3x3 Rubik's Cube all on my own. I tried different techniques via Rubikssolver.com. Although they were fairly easy to follow, the problem is, my poor memory limits me. My efforts were not paying off as I was having a very hard time memorizing the algorithms required for the different situations.

It would be a different story if the logic of the algorithms were explained. That way it would be easier to remember the combinations. Anyway, to make the long story short, I think I've just found the easiest to understand 3x3 Rubik's Cube tutorial. It's a 25 minute video and the host manages to explain every single step in a way that is very easy to understand. Don't just take my word for it... check out the video below and try solving a cube. Good luck!


0 Comments: