Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cool Geeky Furniture

Ok, I admit it, I'm a gadget geek. My room is literally littered with gadgets and their respective chargers, usb connectors, and accessories. However, I also hold a degree in interior design, and although I don't work as a designer right now, I just love looking at furniture on the net. So, the best of both worlds would obviously be geeky furniture. PB Teen has come up with a great line called "Smart Technology" which features furniture with a geeky twist. Here's a couple that I really liked...

Cushy Speaker Console Lounge:

What's best about this is that it's made out of modular elements. This means you can actually combine and arrange the different pieces (there's an armless chair, a corner piece and an ottoman) in a way that best fits your space. But what make's it especially great is the iPod-friendly speaker consoles that also feature audio controls and even cup holders.


iChair:

Use this great retro-looking chair while gaming or watching dvds to enhance your sound experience. High-quality built-in speakers are strategically positioned near your ears, and a subwoofer sits under your seat for maximum bass. Your games and movies will never sound the same again.

Of course, there are severeal other really great stuff on their site. Check out PB Teen's other offerings here.

0 Comments: