Thursday, November 8, 2007

2 Great Web Apps

In these times when websites are all integrated and everyone's crazy about Facebook, YouTube and Digg, finding these two great sites gave me a huge breath of fresh air. Both are very useful and painfully simple to use. Check these out...

  • drop.io - This is a file-sharing service minus all the complications. Just upload your file, type in a name for your "drop," add an optional password, set an expiry date, and "drop it." Its that simple. No sign-ups, no registrations.
  • Vector Magic - This is an online tool that creates vector graphics from your .gif or .jpeg files. Everything is done on the site, there are no software downloads and no required sign-ups. But the best thing about this site is, the conversion results are surprisingly accurate.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Nice sites, thanks for the links!

Do you have an email addy I can drop you a line at? Otherwise, please feel free to email me. I would love to see if you may be interested in writing for my site, Difference in Opinion.

Maris said...

Thanks Paul! You can contact me through my email add maris@gadgetmuse.com.