Sunday, September 9, 2007

Reviews on the iPod Nano (3G)


The moment the new iPod Nano was announced Apple lovers rushed to their nearest Apple stores and bought themselves their very own "nano fatty". And despite the uncertainty over it's new look when it was first leaked (read the replies), based on the numerous reviews just released, people are now loving it's squat look. I'm starting to think that everything Steve Jobs touches turnes to gold. I'd have to admit that even though I have no intentions to buy one myself (I've got my heart set on the iPod Touch), it looks pretty good to me.

But the Nano Fatty isn't just great in the looks department. The reviews are in and the new iPod Nano is officially a hit. Reviewers are raving about it's long battery life, relatively cheap price, and it's sharp screen. Here's a round-up of reviews from only the most trusted sources, brought to us by Engadget.

Read - PC Mag
Read - CNET
Read - ZDNet Australia
Read - iLounge


U U U

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

nice fatties, but i prefer the tall nano's. :) if not for the video playback and long battery life, i wouldn't like this.

Anonymous said...

At first I was thinking the same thing you're thinking. However, the more I looked at it and the more reviews I read about it the more I liked it. I'm still not buying one but I wouldn't mind getting one for a gift. Haha.