Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Make Your Own Noise Eliminating Headphones

Have you ever tried using the stock iPod earbuds in an airplane? It's torture. Even with the volume up to maximum, I had to cover my ears with my hands just to understand what I'm watching. Not a great experience.

In this situation, I would have killed for a pair of noise eliminating headphones. But the cheapskate in me just can't spend more than a hundred of dollars just for a pair of headphones. This Kipkay hack blew me away. It makes me think, why didn't I think of this before? Check it out and you'll see what I mean.



Headphone Hack! Make You Own Noise Eliminating Headset! - Watch a funny movie here

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Maris.

Thought of you when I saw this new spoof hack video. pretty much a kipkay parody. I ROFL'ed.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/854406/hack_turn_your_laser_into_a_pen/

Maris said...

Haha, I loved that video. Very funny, thanks for sharing it.