Monday, July 23, 2007

Build a Portable Charging Station

Ok, I admit it... I'm a gadget freak. I live for the latest and greatest gadgets. But this obsession has an ugly secret. Messed up power cords. I don't know about you but I always get mine mixed up in an ugly knotted mess. I have almost a drawer full of these chargers. The old ones get mixed up with the new ones and it's such a chore finding the right one (Ok, I'm acting like such a baby... all this ranting has a reason you know... I'm getting to it, be patient.)

Jim Driscol has a brilliant idea. Just drill some holes in a toolbox, pop in your chargers, hide the ugly cords under the top lid, even add some stickers indicating which gadgets the chargers are for and voila, a portable charging station. I know this has been done before but never in such a straightforward, no-nonsense way. It's great. Of course if you're a girl you could make your own version using a makeup kit instead of a tool box... be creative.



U U U

0 Comments: