Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Gadget Wishlist

Realistically speaking, I don't have enough money to buy all the gadgets I want. But if ever I did, I'll go ahead and buy these things. These are very simple and mainstream gadgets, nothing too fancy in here. And if I probably starved myself for a year I could buy these, but I just love food too much.
  • Apple Macbook Pro - This one's a no-brainer. This laptop's simply unbeatable.


  • iPod Touch 32 gb - I have the 16gb model but I want the newly released 32 gb! I'm frustrated.


  • Bose iPod Dock - This is the prettiest iPod dock around.


  • PS3 - Now that BluRay's the clear winner, I'd love to get the PS3 not only for games but for watching awesome movies as well.


  • PSP - I used to have a PSP but it got sat on and the screen cracked. Now I'm thinking that I want one again.

0 Comments: